Thursday 8 December 2011

shopping frenzy (5)

I went to TOPSHOP the other day and as I always do, I couldn't leave the store without my share of shopping for the day. Who said there was "Something about Mary"? No way, "There's something about TOPSHOP". I just can't figure out what it is... Next time I go there, I'll simply freeze my credit card before leaving home.


Fui à TOPSHOP no outro dia e, como sempre, não consegui deixar a loja sem a minha dose de compras habitual. Quem disse: "There's something about Mary" estava muito errado; deveria ter dito antes: "There's something about TOPSHOP"! Só não consigo perceber o que é... Da próxima vez que lá for, congelo o cartão de crédito antes de sair de casa.


 golden/silver pleated long skirt (perfect to wear with high-heel ankle boots)

 patterned colourful leggings (perfect for a rock-glam sophisticated look)

skull baggy sweater 
just to remind me of Alexander McQueen, which I absolutely adore 
(btw, there's a fantastic text about Sarah Burton and her work at McQ's in the December British Vogue, which I strongly advise you to read)

I went for a stroll in Covent Garden (one of the best places if you want to relax and go shopping simultaneously) and was looking for the perfect very basic LBD to go with my new vintage acessories and some really nice shoes. Ended up buying this bargain at H&M. It was around 15£ and is the cutest thing!! 

Fui dar um passeio para os lados de Covent Garden (um dos meus locais preferidos para relaxar e fazer compras simultaneamente, não fosse eu este poço irreversível de futilidade) e estava à procura de um LBD perfeito e muito básico, para usar com os meus acessórios vintage novos e com uns sapatos catitas. Acabei por comprar esta pechincha na H&M. Custou-me cerca de 15£ e é a coisinha mais adorável!!


Good night, BB!

Boa noite, BB!


Beijinhos,


A Menina dos Óculos
The Bubbly Girl in Glasses

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a bubbly comment!